North 40 Chophouse
North 40 is seeking a talented and experienced sauté line cook to join our team! We are a luxury steakhouse in downtown North Platte, Nebraska featuring dry-aged steaks, fresh seafood, French culinary technique, curated and expansive wine list, and craft cocktails.
Our all from scratch kitchen is passionate in the production of fine cuisine for our restaurant. We provide a professional working environment. If you want to learn how to become a great chef and build a great career, working for us will put you on the road to achieve your goals!
- Setting up cook stations and stocking them with necessary prep items
- Preparing food on the line by sauteing and broiling to quality guidelines and standardized recipes
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards that comply with state and local food safety and sanitation regulations
- Handling and storing food safely and properly
- 2-3 years’ experience in a high-quality mid-range volume restaurant (125-275 covers per shift) preferred.
- Previous sauté station experience
- Ability to cook from scratch and follow recipes
- Experience working in a high-volume fine dining establishment
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Culinary degree a plus!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Wage $17 – $19 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with strong company match
Send completed applications to CodyJ@North40.bar or stop in and drop it off Wed-Sat 12pm-3pm at the restaurant:
520 North Jeffers Street
North Platte, NE 69101
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org